- Warranty Refunds and Returns
Warranty Refunds and Returns
Warranty, Refund, and Returns Policies
1 Year Warranty
Lifestyle Leather’s products are handcrafted in our small production facility in Hickory, NC. Every single product is handmade with experienced craftsmen who take pride and care in their work to deliver you a product that will last and last – hopefully for a lifetime.
Lifestyle Leather Products will warrant the original buyer that our products are free from manufacturing defects. But, Hey, we all make mistakes. So, if a product is not made to our exact specifications, then email Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures and details. We do reserve the right to offer a repair, an exchange or a full refund.
The warranty does not cover any damages including, but not limited to: misuse or neglect, normal wear and tear, accidents, exposure to extreme conditions, change of color, acids, ink, oils, solvents, water or malicious damage like animal bites, tornados, road rash, etc..
This warranty does not cover any claims for incidental or consequential damages in connection with the product.
In any event, we reserve the right to inspect the item and make a fair judgement as to whether the fault is covered by warranty.
RETURNING AN ITEM:
Dear customer, if you’re reading this section, you have probably changed your mind about our product. From this point all you need to do is email us so that we can provide you with the return address and assist you with the return. It would also mean a lot for us if you could give us some feedback, this way we can continue to improve our products and services for you and hope you can give us another chance to impress you.
Before sending the goods back to us, please take note of the following considerations:
• If upon arrival, you unpack the goods and they are not right for you, please email us at email@example.com , where we will be more than happy to assist you further. We will then authorize the return, and provide you with the relevant return address label to send the goods back to us.
• Goods must be unused, in its original condition and packaging and ultimately we may require a proof of purchase.
• Please ensure you post the goods back to us within the 30-calendar days returns period from the date of purchase. We are a small independent brand and receiving the goods in a time efficient manner is crucial to our business.
• Kindly note that customers are responsible for return postage costs
• All goods returned to us must comply with the terms and conditions, as well as the returns procedure; otherwise we reserve the right to return the item/s back to you at your expense.
• When issuing a refund, please allow a minimum of five working days for the money to be issued back in your account. Refunds are issued via original method of payment only. You will be notified when the money has been issued to your account, however it may take a few days for the money to show up in your account after it has been issued.
• Please be aware that all our products are handcrafted with Real Cowhide Leather by our craftsmen in Hickory, NC. The natural surface of the leather has it's own characteristics. The proof of authenticity is the markings that occur during the life of the animal. Each product will vary slightly in color and design to ensure the unique artisan creation. The scratches, scars, brands, indentations, and scuffs add to the uniqueness and beauty of this amazing 100% American handcraftedleather.
• Please note that due to the nature of our business, the colors of products may not be accurate, these may vary depending on your monitor, brightness, screen resolution, or computer operating system. Nevertheless, we take extra care to ensure that all our products are accurately described.